How much does it cost?
Malaysia may sound cheap and exotic but costs can be high in touristy places and even higher during peak holiday periods. Our prices are highly competitive and considered good value for money for the package offered. When comparing with other agencies do remember to compare on a like for like basis and always look for the “value added”. Packages generally function on economies of scale as opposed to single travellers, hence you tend to save more going as famalies than doing it alone. It is also a Sunnah to travel in a group of three or more.
Breakfast is provided at all locations but lunch and dinner are not included unless stated in the itinerary. At the Jungle Eco-resort, the food we offer is all natural, organic, wholesome and indigenous to the area, thus giving an authentic feel to the experience.
This package does not include international flights or visas which can be purchased on arrival.
However it does include:
- All airport transfers and local transportation (min-van)
- 5 days / 4 nights at the Water Lagoon 5-star resort and theme park outside of Kuala Lumpur – breakfast only but includes entrance and rides
- 2 days / 1 night at Eco-Jungle resort – full board with entrance fees and activities in Western Malaysia
- 2 days / 1 night at a 4-star hotel in downtown Kuala Lumpur – breakfast plus tickets for a hop-on hop off city tour bus
- Availability of local, professionally qualified and registered representatives should you have any issues or concerns
Discounts can be negotiated depending on family size and numbers.
Prices are stated in UK Pounds Sterling (GBP). For prices in other currencies such as Euros, US Dollars, etc, you are requested to calculate these using the latest foreign currency exchange rates.
Tailor made tours for private groups can be arranged at most times of the year.
Duration: Minimum of 8 days / 7 nights with the option to increase this if desired.
Quotations are based on the standard 7 nights package but prices may vary according to the season, group size and ages of travellers.
To receive a quotation, please contact us providing the following information:
- Full name
- Intended dates of travel (try to be as accurate as possible)
- Ages of each traveller (adults are defined as 12 and above on the date of travel)
- Number of rooms and beds required, plus how many travellers can share beds
This package will now require an administrative deposit of £30 to be paid at the first instance in order for the reservation to be confirmed after a quotation has been given. The fee is included in the total tour price but is non-refundable, irrespective of whether you go ahead. This is aimed at ensuring that those who make a booking are serious and committed to the tour, since Islamic Travels will already have allocated time and resources to develop and implement the package in conjunction with its local partners who themselves will have committed to delivering the service.
Full payment is required to secure the booking and the balanced must be cleared 7 weeks before departure. This is a requirement from our local partner to ensure hotel rooms, transport services and other logistics are in place.
Once booking details are complete, an e-invoice will be sent to you by e-mail. This can be paid by:
- BACS Transfer / Debit or Credit Cards
- Cheque or Cash Payments
Cancellation and Refunds
If you must cancel your trip it should be done so in writing, i.e. e-mail. Refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation notice. This reflects only our costs of administering a reservation and is not intended to be punitive in any way. We realise that the majority of those who cancel their reservations do so out of necessity. Refunds will be processed 10 days after receipt of a written cancellation.