Do they not travel through the earth and see what was the end of those before them? They were greater in number than these and superior in strength and in the traces in the land: Yet all that they accomplished was of no profit to them” – (Quran 40:82)
And verily, We have sent among every community, a Messenger (proclaiming): “Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid false deities ” Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). (Qur’an 16:36)
Mexico has a rich history, and both the Mayans and Aztecs reached the zeniths of civilisation, followed by later the Spanish conquistadors. Islam in Mexico is growing with many of the indigenous Indians groups returning and rediscovering their original values in al-Islam.
The package includes:
* All local transportation
* 3* Hotels with breakfast
* Local Mexican Muslim guides
* Entrance fees to sights, museums and more
Places of visits include:
* Ancient ruins and sites of Cuernavaca & Xochicalco.
* Caves of Grutas de Cacahuamilpa National Park.
* Old colonial cities of Taxco, San Gabriel & Vista Hermosa.
* The warm Pacific beaches Acapulco & Chautengo Lagoons and more.
Optional (additional charge):
* A lesson in basic Nahuatl (Aztec language)
* Water sports such as skiing, wind surfing, sailing, and more.
* Horse riding in a forest environment
* Reforestation methods in practice, and opportunities to get involved in
This unique tour will be guided by Ustadh Mark Omar Weston, Founder and Director of Muslim Center de Mexico, and we will tour both ancient, colonial and the current Muslim community.