An innovative journey that explores the amazing survival of Baltic Muslims who have been living in this region of Eastern Europe for over 700 years. We begin in the Lithuanian capital of Vilnius and travel through towns and villages where Muslims have made their mark before crossing into neighbouring Poland whose Islamic history is equally fascinating. Similar Muslim communities are to be found in nearby Latvia, Estonia and Belarus.
Join us on an eye opening trip to discover more about the Islamic heritage of a region that perhaps many of us know little about.
Vilnius, Kaunas, Keturiasdešimt Totorių, Trakai, Nemėžis, Kruszyniany, Bohoniki and Warsaw.
Items Included in Package
- Daily breakfast and lunch on 3 days
- All local transport including airport transfers
- 5 nights in 4-star hotel accommodation
- English speaking Muslim tour guide
- Entrance fees to sites
The standard tour package is based on twin sharing with en suite bathroom. Single supplement options are also available.
Items Not Included
- Dinner is not provided but can be arranged by the guide
- International flights to and from the region
- Optional activities
Itineraries are subject to small modifications depending on group size and composition as well as local circumstances at the time of the trip.
- Arrival on 28 August 2023: Vilnius International Airport (VNO)
- Departure on 2 September 2023: Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW)
You are strongly advised to contact us prior to booking any flights to ensure that the flight timings fit in smoothly with the tour programme.